National Instruments high-resolution digitizers use the latest commercial semiconductors to make high-dynamic-range, low-distortion measurements with wide bandwidth. These modules are ideal for a wide variety of time and frequency-domain applications in automotive, communications, scientific research, military/aerospace, and consumer electronics.
- Up to 200 MS/s real-time and 4 GS/s random interleaved sampling
- Up to 24-bit resolution
- Deep onboard memory -- up to 512 MB per channel
- Up to -120 dBc typical spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Tight multimodule synchronization
NI PXI-5922- 24-Bit Flexible-Resolution Digitizer
- 24-bit resolution up to 500 kS/s, ranging to 16 bits at 15 MS/s
- 2 simultaneously sampled channels
- Up to -114 dBc SFDR
- -120 dBFS rms noise
- Integrated antialias protection for all sampling rates
- Deep onboard memory - 8 MB/ch standard, up to 256 MB/ch
The NI PXI-5922 is a dual-channel flexible-resolution digitizer with the highest resolution and highest dynamic range of any digitizer on the market. It maximizes vertical resolution based on the selected sample rate, from 24 bits at rates up to 500 kS/s to 16 bits at 15 MS/s. This unparalleled flexibility and resolution are achieved with NI Flex II ADC technology, which uses an enhanced multibit delta-sigma converter and patented techniques for linearization.
By combining the PXI-5922 with software such as NI LabVIEW, you can define functionality to create different instruments, such as DC and rms voltmeters, audio analyzers, frequency counters, spectrum analyzers, IF digitizers, and I/Q modulation analyzers, with measurement performance that exceeds that of high-end traditional instruments with similar functionality.
Learn more: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/201603