Machines can be customised to meet your specific labelling needs.
Features and Benefits
- Solid construction and mechanically simple.
- Proven design for over 20 years.
- Each labeller pivots independently.
- Minimises downtime and facilitates change of labels.
- Labeller can be easily mounted on a variety of graders, singulators and conveyers.
- Versatility within the packing shed environment.
- Labeller is self-contained.
- Requires a light frame and single phase power supply for operation.
- Label application by demand.
- Remains in standby mode until activated by an object passing under the arm or a signal from the grading computer.
- Simple connection.
- Chassis plug enables connection of an 'Out of Labels' alarm and interface to a computer grader for selective labelling.
- Cartons and Boxes
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Capability: 60 - 600 labels per minute, 5 - 18 metres per minute synchronous
- Labels: 17 - 25mm wide tape and 10 - 25mm pitch
- Option: up to 85mm wide tape and 150mm pitch
- Label Rolls: 300mm OD x 50.8mm (2*) ID Core
- Printing: Stamping or coding attachment available
- Power Supply: 240 volt, 50Hz, 1 amp
- Weight: 12 kilograms
- Accurate: Strike rates of 98% + possible