EFAFLEX SFT aluminium high speed folding doors make all the difference. The individual parts of the door have been screw connected one by one in a patented modular system. The result: the door is very easy to repair and maintain. .
Galvanised steel providing extreme strength for the load-supporting elements, anodised aluminium for the highest opening and closing rates (up to 2m/sec). The option of electric or pneumatic drive systems are robust and reliable. They have proved themselves countless times over and effortlessly achieve 1 million (!) operations plus. The wings can even be controlled independently of one another, meaning that pedestrians only need open half the door.
Fire and emergency services around Australia are also coming to appreciate this design feature. This is why SFT doors have also been installed as high-speed emergency doors. The patented EFAFLEX cardan joint technology finds application on particularly large folding doors. The wing elements are suspended using a cardan system. This means that the loading on the travel carriage remains constant throughout the entire travel path. This leads to an easier, more stress-free and particularly faster travel action.
These doors are manufactured in Germany under design specs by DMF, according to the application required for. DMF can install and carry spare parts for servicing in Sydney
- Exterior door, intruder-proof building exit (also suitable for use as an interior door)
- Door opens horizontally
- High-speed drive unit (electric or pneumatic options, up to 2 m/sec)
- Automatic control unit, can be combined with all types of activation methods
- Patented modular construction, cardan joint technology, automatic remote locking system on request
- Standard building sizes up to W = 8000 mm x H = 6000 mm