- High-speed picking - 4 times faster than a traditional VLM – up to 400 order-lines per hour!
- Handling of items in standard boxes within the system
- Very flexible and compact storage in boxes
- Easy configuration requiring very limited pre-planning
- Automated replenishment = higher operating time
- High flexibility – allows for physical integration with other EffiMat® VLMs, conveyors, robots. etc
- Excellent ergonomics
- Produced in Denmark with Scandinavian design
- New Noise reduction due to new type of class C cladding.
- EffiCare™ - our strong and flexible service concept secures optimal operating time due to experienced service technicians and remote connection to the vertical lift.
State-of-the-art warehouse management
Included and integrated in the EffiMat®, you will find a best-in-class warehouse management system / WMS called EffiSoft™. EffiSoft™ is a development of the well-known WMS system Shark.
The system can manage all positions in the warehouse, from vertical lifts to manual shelves. If you already have a WMS system, but without support of automated equipment, such as vertical lifts, EffiSoft™ with close integration to the existing WMS system is also an efficient option. EffiSoft™ includes a standard module securing easy integration to the ERP system.
Proactive and competent service
Dynsto offers EffiCare™, one of the most flexible service concept in the market. With EffiCare™, your business can choose the exact service level and the services fitting to your requirements.
With EffiMat®, we can establish remote access to software as well as PLC. This feature is useful for service incidents, but also provides the opportunity for pro-active service, where we can monitor the vertical lift and provide service before any downtime occurs.
Via online data, EffiCare™ can also provide consultancy and advice on the usage of the vertical lift in order to optimise.
All service is carried out by some of the most experienced service technicians in the market and according to norm EN15095. Dynsto sees each vertical lift in a lifetime perspective, and we care for the optimal value of the investment made.
- Width: A flexible number of 2- towers are connected. Each tower has a width of 5 totes of 400 x 600 mm
- Height: Up to 14 m (box height 100 mm)
- Speed: 1.5 m/sec. in vertical movement
- Capacity: Up to 25 kg pr. tote. Number of totes depends on tpte-sizes and lift height
- Electricity: 400 volt
DYNSTO is directly representing EffiMat. For more information on the Effimat high speed storage solutions please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.