Breaking the mold for card printer performance, the Zebra ZXP 7 is the latest in Card Printer engineering. When it came to planning the new look for Zebra performance card printers Zebra took a new approach, and instead of relying on 20 Year old card printer architecture they deigned the ZXP 7 from the ground up to produce what can only be described at the number one high volume, high performance desktop card printer on the market.
With the end of life announced for the 9 year old Zebra P330i the ZXP 7 will become the dominant force in performance line desktop card printer. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise colour control.
ZXP Series 7 Card Printer
The ZXP Series 7 is Zebra’s highest performance printer for any direct-to-card printing application.
ZXP Series 7 with Laminator
The ZXP Series 7 offers a single- and dual-sided laminator option. Zebra’s patented wasteless laminate design reduces waste and lowers costs by eliminating the need for carrier material, backings and liners.
Standard ZXP 7 Card Printer Features
- High speed color and monochrome direct-to-card printing
- Zebra True Colours ix Series high-performance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- High capacity media for reduced downtime
More Standard Features
- 300 dpi/11.8 dots per mm print resolution
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
- Microsoft® Windows-certified drivers
- 10-50 mil auto-adjusting card feeder
- 200-card capacity feeder (30 mil)
- 15-card reject hopper (30 mil)
- 100-card output hopper (30 mil)
- Manual card feed capability
- 21-character x 6-line LCD operator display with configurable soft keys
- Kensington® physical lock slot
- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
- Single and dual-sided laminator
- Lockable enclosures and card feeder
- Extended product warranty programs