High Value Professional Consulting Services
The foundation of our portfolio of skills is Strategic ERP Consulting and Advice, Project Management and Vendor and System Evaluation and Selection expertise.
We offer the most value to organisations in the areas of:
- ERP and Information Systems Strategic Planning - Definition of ERP and Information System Strategic Plans focused on the preservation of existing investments in technology and the guidance in project portfolio prioritisation.
- Program / Project Management - Management of large and medium sized ERP, Business and IT projects including the implementation of packaged or custom built solutions.
- Vendor and System Evaluation and Selection - ERP, WMS, POS, BI, SFA and CRM Business Process Analysis, Scenario Development, Requirements Documentation, Preparation of Request for Proposal (RFP), assessment of responses and guidance through the Vendor presentations, selection, due diligence and subsequent project implementation.
- Business Process Analysis and Requirements Definition - Documentation of business processes, critical business scenarios, modelling and solution design.
- Business Case and Business Benefits Realisation Strategy Development - Development of business cases to support the evaluation and assessment of systems and to assist in understanding the ROI and NPV of solutions to be purchased. Business Benefits Realisation is also a valuable tool for monitoring and tracking the benefits to be realised by the project.
- Change Management, Transition and Training - Assisting organisations with the challenges associated with ERP and technology implementations and the significant change such solutions can bring to the business and its people. Facilitation and negotiation as well as mentoring and skills transfer to client staff to gain early self sufficiency.
- Test Management and Testing Methodology - CMC has developed its own Collaborative Risk Based Testing (CRBT) Methodology, which ensures that quality business and technology solutions are delivered in the shortest possible time frame.
- Program Management Office (PMO) Definition and Implementation - Establishing appropriate templates, standards, processes and support for the Project Office requirements of clients and client projects. Mentoring, guidance and role definition are central to this element.
- Quality Assurance and Post Implementation Reviews (PIR) - QA of project deliverables and objective review sessions with executive managers, project managers, developers, implementation and user teams. Includes documenting issues surrounding project delivery, verifying business case projections and formulating recommendations.
- Vendor and Tender Management - Provision of specialist services in the management of external service providers, establishment of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and commercial due diligence and negotiations.
- Consulting to Firms - Firms such as KPMG (now BearingPoint), Ernst & Young (now CapGemini), Deloitte Consulting, Oracle, IBM GSA, Supply Chain Consulting (now Fujitsu), Acumen Alliance (now Oakton) and others have utilised CMC consultants as their own "staff" on projects.
- Management of Large Infrastructure Projects - Design and rollout of standardised desktop and server architectures and deployment of Network Management Solutions.
- IT Service Delivery - Assistance and guidance in the use of the ITIL Framework for IT Support teams.
- Project and IT Audits - Independent QA of project deliverables as well as Post Implementation Reviews (PIR's) are central themes to CMC's service offering.
To Know about High Value Professional Consulting Services Please click here