The 30 HVT and 60 HVT series test sets are specifically designed to perform quick and accurate AC dielectric tests. These portable AC testers are ideal for testing vacuum interrupters, breakers, switchgear, and other apparatus. The HVT series assures accurate voltage measurements using an internal high voltage divider, rather than less accurate primary metering.
The HVT series also features a triple range current meter in the return leg of the high voltage transformer for accurate current measurements. A guard circuit prevents stray or surface leakage from being measured by the current meter. The equipment is mounted on a handcart for portable use. To ensure safe operation the unit is equipped with a fast acting circuit breaker, zero start interlock and provisions for an external interlock.
- Continuously adjustable output from zero to full voltage.
- Compact design.
- Single end grounded high voltage test transformer.
- Separate guard and return.
- Triple range current meter.
- Internal high voltage divider.
- Triple range voltmeter.
- Hand cart mounted.
- Fast acting overload circuit breaker.
- Zero start interlock.
- External interlock provision.
- Test to ANSI specifications.
- Low leakage current measurements.
- Guard circuit eliminates stray leakage currents.
- Safe and easy operation.
- Portable for use in the field.
- Ideal for any high voltage AC insulation test requirement:
- Vacuum bottles.
- Vacuum interrupters.
- Hot sticks.
- Hydraulic hose.