Fielders Hi Rib sheeting is a modern, attractive, versatile roof or wall cladding manufactured from Hi Tensile steel. Hi Rib has a bold, deep troughed profile that is able to be fixed down to 1° pitch and can achieve up to 3.4 metre (multiple) spans for roofing.
The uses of Hi Rib are numerous from carport and verandah roofs to roofing and wall covering for industrial and commercial buildings.
Advantages of HiRib Steel Roofing:
- Large Spans - Up to 3.4 metre (multiple) span for roofing or 4 metre (multiple) span for walling applications make it ideal for industrial, commercial or domestic situations.
- Attractive Appearance - The bold deep troughed profile looks attractive from either above or below. A wide range of colours and finishes allows the designer tremendous scope to ensure the building either blends or contrasts with the surrounding environment.
- Low 1° Pitch Hi Rib Roofing - The high profile of Fielders Hi Rib Roofing allows a 1° pitch (1 in 60).
- Strength with Economy - The strong profile of Hi Rib Roofing combined with lighter gauge hi-tensile steel gives the necessary strength to allow for larger spans of minimum cost.
- Faster, Easier Erection - Fewer fasteners results in faster erection time. The ample width of Fielders Hi Rib Roofing allows easier walking between ribs during fixing.
- Colours & Finishes - Available in Zincalume® and Colorbond® finishes to allow the user greater design freedom. Consult our order office for further information.