Things to be considered when selecting Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists:
- Load Weight
- How heavy is the load to be lifted. If loads are various, presume for maximum load and mean load.
- Lift Distance
- Figure the maximum height the load is to be lifted.
- Work Cycle
Compute the number of life cycles per hour and the number of starts per cycle. Choose a speed which allows you to maintain your normal work cycle.
Packed with advanced features:
- Helical Gearing used where practical to provide quiet operation.
- Long Life Brake Unit Disk type Electro-Magnetic brake system for steady operation and long life.All F Series hoists are equipped with an auxiliary brake.
- Limit Switch Interrupts motor power to prevent hook over-travel and hazardous conditions such as chain kink (upper & lower).
- Plug-In Cables reduce maintenance time and installation.
- Electro-Magnetic Contactor with mechanical-interlocking against line short by mechanical shock.
- Reverse Phase Inspecting Relay (most sizes) which cut control circuit when reverse phasing.
- Chain Container Standard part for safer operation.
- Power Chain Special (patented) alloy steel chain surface hardened for optimum strength and wear resistance.
- Lower Hook is heat-treated and equipped with safety latch and 360o swivelling.
- Pushbutton Cable is molded with strain relief wire rope into body. This assures easier and safer operation.
- Pushbutton Switch is rain-proof plastic for severe impact and corrosive atmosphere resistance and mechanically interlocked. The 24 volt control circuit reduce shock hazard to the operation.
The unique (and patented) Hitachi Overload Limiter not only protects your hoist, but just as importantly, your complete installation.
Adopting an electro-mechanical switching system, the Hitachi Overload Limiter offers protection far superior to that of the slip-clutch method conventionally employed for electric chain hoists.
An overload is sensed instantly upon the start of hoisting and power for the hoist motor is automatically switched off, and the brake activated, rendering the hoisting motion inoperative.
Each hoist is factory tested for overload operation then adjusted and set prior to delivery.
For further information about Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists visit Millsom Materials Handling at http://www.millsom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors Of Materials Handling Equipment.