The A750 rough boring heads are developed for highest possible boring performance:
- Strong ‘twin cutters’ design for high metal removal: axial and radial insert holder locking by the unique central screw.
- Full insert performance is possible since the insert holder bending is limited by its face contact onto the head body’s front during machining.
- Large range of insert grades for all materials.
- Both 90° and 80° lead angle insert holders.
- Through coolant, directed towards the inserts.
Geometrical hole precision
- Achieving geometrical hole precision starting from cast, flame cut or drilled hole.
- Minimised unbalance thanks to a symmetrical design.
- Simultaneous or independent insert holders setting, by integrated coupling mechanism.
- Symmetrical or staggered settings possible.
- Easy assembly and interchange of the insert holders (only one clamping screw).