Quiet and with accurate floor levelling, this fully automatic lift is designed according to Australian Standards, and the Building Code of Australia, and is roomy enough to accommodate a wheelchair.
Features of the Eastern Elevators mini lift
Eastern Elevators home lifts are packed with standard and optional features so that you can have a lift that is ideally suited to your needs.
- Speed: 0.3 m/s to 1 m/s*
- Load: 272-476 kg
- Capacity: 4-7 passengers @ 68kg/passenger
- Finish: Stainless steel finish standard, other options available
- Landing buttons with key switches
- Stainless steel two-speed power operated side opening, landing and car doors
- Light curtain on car door (safety edge)
- Hands-free emergency phone in car
The VVVF motor control with counterweight results in 50% less power consumption than other lifts of this type.
- Non-standard cabin finishes
- Automatic return to lowest floor, with battery backup, if power outage occurs
- Automatic switch-off of car lights when not in use
* Drop the speed and the Eastern home lift complies with AS 1735-16 & 18; increase the speed and the lift complies with AS 1735-2 for commercial lifts. All Eastern home lifts are compliant with AS 1735-12 for the disabled.
Installing an Eastern home lifts
Eastern home lifts are delivered fully assembled to your home to save time on the job. With a pit depth of only 900 mm, no pit ladder is required. Reduced headroom to 3.1 m.
For more information on Home Lifts - Mini Lifts, please click here.