Are you looking for a loan to buy your first home, a new home, an investment property - or a better way to pay off your current mortgage?
With so many different home loan options out there, trying to find one that works for you can be a frustrating, stressful and time-consuming experience.
Leave the home loan hard work to us
At Zenith Finance our home loan experts:
- Let you know how much you can borrow
- Fnd you the best rates from banks and other lenders
- Clearly explain the pros and cons of different options
- Show you if and how tax savings are possible
- Arrange a loan that offers flexibility eg redraws, split loans, extra payments, etc
- Ensure there are no hidden surprises
- Look after all the paperwork – and legwork
- Provide advice and answers whenever you need it.
Why choose Zenith Finance instead of going straight to a bank?
As a mortgage broker we’re not limited to the products of just one bank or lender. We negotiate with all of them to make sure you get the best interest rates and conditions.
Best of all, you don’t pay for any of our services. The bank that provides your loan pays us a flat fee regardless of the product.
Like some expert help with your home loan?
Call our team to arrange a consultation at a time that suits you - at your home, workplace or in our Sydney office.
Types of home loans we can offer
We can help you with a wide range of home loan products including:
- Basic home loans – low rates, no frills
- Standard variable rate home loans – very popular, some frills, rates change
- Fixed-rate loans – set term, interest rate never changes
- Equity line of credit loans – can borrow against your mortgage
- Packaged home loans – lots of frills
- No deposit loans – borrow 100% of the home price
- Non-conforming loans – for people who don’t meet strict bank criteria
Sound like mortgage gobbledygook? Don’t worry. Our team can turn it all into easy-to-understand language.
Are you a first home buyer?
You might like to download a copy of our Zenith Finance First Home Buyers Pack. It’s a straight-talking guide that explains:
- How to find the best loan
- What incentives are available for first home buyers
- The costs involved in home loans
- Tips for buying your first home.