Solar Energiser Kits
- The Solar Energiser is an all in one solar electricity kit, designed and pre-engineered for homes and small commercial buildings, which are connected to the electricity grid.
- The systems are modular, flexible, easy to install and include everything needed to silently convert sunlight into clean, green electricity for use in a home or business.
- Solar Energiser kits are designed to comply with all relevent Australian standards and come in many sizes, so it is easy to find a solar electricity system to suit most requirements.
The Solar Energizer kit includes the following:
- Complete accessory kit, saving you time and money and ensuring safety and code compliance, including warning
labels, DC isolators and quick connect plugs and sockets.
- A range of power sizes to match your electricity demand and budget
- High quality, certified aluminum mounting structure, which is fast and easy to install to corrugated
metal or tile roofs.
- Optional cyclone rated fixings kits are also available.
- Efficient and fully approved grid connect inverter
- A wireless display (SolarSight), to view your solar systems performance from inside your home
- Detailed manuals, including an easy to read owner’s manual and a technical manual for installers.
- A typical energy efficient home is defined as consuming 7.5Kwh per day, using 5 appliances with 4-5 star energy efficient rating.
- Tin or tile roof fixing kits sold separately.