The unit comes with a standard digital thermostat, or optionally digital programmable thermostats are also available. The programmable thermostats allows you to pre-program all settings so that the heaters will function automatically during timings of your choice.
You will wake up or return to a cosy warm home in chilly winter days and your heater will shut automatically at the preset temperature
Honeywell Pro 4000 Basic Programmable Single stage Thermostat
- Separately programmable weekday/weekend schedules.
- One-touch temp control overrides program schedule at any time.
- Displays both room temperature and temperature setting.
- EnergyStar compliant to reduce your heating/cooling expenses.
- Large, clear, backlit display is easy to read.
- Built-in compressor protection.
- Switch Positions (System) COOL-OFF-HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan) AUTO-ON
- Terminal Designations R, Rc, W, Y, G, O, B, C
- Dimensions (mm) 97 mm High X 137 mm Wide X 32 mm Deep
- Mounting Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings 20 to 30 Vac or 750mV
- Frequency 60 Hz;50 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range (C) 0 C to 48.9 C
- Setting Temperature Range (C) Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
- Differential Temperature (C) +/- 0.5 C
- Stages 1 Heat/1 Cool
- Sensor Element Thermistor
- Currents (Heating) 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Currents (Cooling) 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
To Know about Heatinfg-Thermostats / Honeywell Pro 4000 Basic Programmable Single stage Thermostat Please click here