Key features at a glance:
- Hook pellet is embedded in hook so it is flush with front hook surface.
- Can be embedded in stainless steel, aluminum, or composite plastic hooks.
- Radio frequency technology offers remote recording.
- Electronically identifies individual hooks.
- Records hooks on the move. There is no need to view the pellet.
- Purpose built to withstand the harsh environment.
- Meets hygiene/cleaning requirements of the abattoir industry.
- Highest quality connectors used.
- Viewable panel under reader for lights to indicate when on and when reading.