Hot air is used to dry wet materials due to moisture absorption during packaging, transportation, and recycling cycles. They can be directly installed with the moulding machine for quick drying and space saving.
For this series, hot air blows evenly from hopper bottom to the top, with hopper capacities range from 12 to 1000 kg.
All models can be supplied with optional 24 hours auto-start timer.
- Adopt hot air diffuser to gain an even hot air flow to improve drying efficiency
- Designed hot air inlet elbow can prevent dust piling up at bottom of the pipe heaters so to avoid burning
- All material contact surfaces are made of stainless steel
- Proportional deviation indicative temperature controller for accurate temperature control
- Overheat protectors to prevent accidents by human error or mechanical faults
- Separable hopper base gives easy access to hopper tank for the convenience of material changing and cleaning
- Overheat indicating light, motor contactor and overload relay are equipped standard
- Quick cooling blower and outfitted power switch
- All models have pre-heat timer and double insulated hopper as options
- Other optional accessories include 'N' like floor stand, dried-material suction box, hopper magnet, magnetic base, hot air recycler, blower inlet filter, exhausted air filter, and cyclone dust separator etc