The material hopper is installed away from the main unit and use of a stainless steel hopper eliminates material contamination.
Superior suction power is continuously available from the high efficient vacuum blower.
Each model is completed with motor overload protector to prolong its life, and is also fitted with a material shortage alarm.
- Separate design of main unit and hopper receiver allows a great level of convenience when in use
- Stainless hopper receiver to eliminate contamination
- Microprocessor controlled for ease of use
- Digital display clearly shows operating status
- Motor overload protector ensures long motor life
- Audible material shortage alarm
- Vacuum hopper receiver (SMH type) can be mounted direct to machine hopper; glass-tube hopper receiver (SVH type) can be mounted direct to machine throat
- Filter designed for easy cleaning
- Observation window to check air filter status
- Cyclone separator to reduce filter clean frequency when using dusty regrind materials
- Proportional valve for mixing virgin and regrind, or for material instant recycling