- Size is 5.5" (140 mm).
- Nominal diameter is 5.531" (140.5 mm).
- Bearing type is Open Roller-Ball-Friction.
- Inner/Gage Inserts: 45/38.
- Pin/Bit Connection Types: 27/8" API.
- Rotation Speed (RPM) - Min. to Max: 50 – 1500.
- Enhanced roller-ball-friction bearing geometry for reliable bearing hours in short hole drilling. Ideal for drilling smaller diameter holes over a short distance.
- The tough conical top insert shape provides added strength and wear resistance to the insert tip to increase bit life.
Designed to drill soft to medium-soft formations that do not exceed 15,000 psi (103 mpa) mark. These include shale, mudstone, sandstone, and limestone.