Fromm’s FV350-50 semi automatic horizontal flow wrapping machine is extremely low maintenance, exceptionally easy to install & operate - Plug and play, no fuss.
All equipment is supported by our on-site mobile service team and spare parts if needed are readily available.
Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine | Fromm FV350-50 Benefits
- Double reel dispenser head; allows to wrap with two reels of stretchfilm for a reinforced wrapping and faster packaging or to wrap with one reel for a simple wrapping; ready to use reels of different width.
- Touch colour screen to program and adjust the machine to the specifications of the product to be wrapped with: Extra wrapping laps in the ends of the product, stretchfilm threading, 6 wrapping programs, warning messages,reels change, only ends wrapping, 6 languages programs, presses on/off, infeed top press up time control,outfeed top press down time controland conveyors stopping time.
- Wrapping programs (6): standard program (wrapping from end to end of the product), bundling program (towrap product ends only) and four programs else to be issued by the user.
- Easy to install & operate
- Low maintenance
- Adjustable speeds controlled by inverter
- Roller conveyor feeding (optional)
- Mechanical film brake
- Manual start by foot switch
- Automatic film cutting at end of wrapping cycle
- Fast changing reels without tools and with self-fixing system.
- Meets CE safety standards (2006/42/CE, 2004/42/CE & 93/68/CEE).
- Manufactured in Europe
- Clear, red or blue film available
Optional exta’s include - Top presser, side rollers, driven conveyors, automatic driven rollers, short product bridge.
- Max Rotating Speed 350 RPM
- Min Product Size H: 50 mm W: 100 mm
- Max Product Size H: 315 mm W: 315 mm
- Max Product Weight 25 kg per metre
- Ring Diameter 500 mm
- Machine Height 1410 mm
- Machine Width 1000 mm
- Air Supply 6 bar
- Power 230 volt
For more information or a qoute on the Fromm FV350-50 Horizontal Flow Wrapping Machine please call or email for a direct reply.