The product has many unique features and can be used in many different commercial and industrial applications.
The Connect2 Horizontal Liferail system is highly versatile and can be used in a variety of settings:
- At the top of buildings or under the soffit of high rise buildings for ease of façade maintenance.
- Used inside buildings in Atriums to provide suitable Abseil access for maintenance and cleaning
- Used to provide a gantry support system for a Building maintenance unit
- Inside large maintenance sheds, providing a rigid rail for retractable fall arresters to provide safe access to the top of machinery and large vehicles
- Above truck loading bays, providing a rigid rail for retractable fall arresters to provide safe access to the back and sides of the trucks
- Above machinery and equipment in manufacturing plants, to provide safe access for maintenance
- Can double the use, can be used for a light crane or fall arrest in most applications
- Designed to create a free standing monorail system for safe access equipment for egress to the tops of tankers or trains
The Connect2 Horizontal Liferail system has many unique unparalleled features and benefits;
- Designed to be lightweight, have low maintenance, attractive, adaptable
- Able to span up to 8m in a single span, illuminating the need for additional structural elements in most situations.
- The rail construction is marine grade corrosion resistant aluminium, alloy extruded curved section and as such is self cleaning and thereby does not require any surface coatings.
- Designed to 22kn or up to 1000kgs, depending on the configuration.