Easy TEACH-IN programming. Designed as two –guide- pillar system, carried out as heavy duty steel costruction. Fully electrically driven. Strap despenser for slack accumulation and take-up of excess strap.
Easy and fast reloading of coils. Particularly suitable machine for automatic strapping of pallet loaded goods of stacked boxes, trays and blocks. Friction- weld sealing.
KOV 315, Basic Model
- Laterally friction- weld sealing
- Height moveable, horizontal arch
- Friction- weld sealing unit, moveable laterally to the package
- Operator panel with electrical and electronic controls
KOB 315, Special Version
Like basic model KOV 315
- Additionally equipped with 2-side aligning device ( right-angled to the direction of the package)
- KOH 315, Special Version
- Like basic model KOV 315
- Additionally equipped with 4-side aligning device
KOV 316; KOB 316; KOH 316;Special Version
Like variants KOV 315/KOB 315/ KOH 315
- Additionally equipped with moveable arch, travelling forth and back in conveying direction
- Approx. 10 sec. Each horizontal strap, depends on package dimensions
- Operarting Voltage: 400 V, 50 Hz, 3/PH/N/PE
- Control Voltage: 24 V DC
- Total Connection: 4 KVA
- Height of Strap Position:Variabel, min. 40mm Above conveyor surface
- Strap Types:Standard machine grade PP and PET straps
- Width:9.5-16.0 mm
- Thickness:0.4-0.72 mm
- Break Strength:2,200-7,500 N
- Strap Tension:250-2,500 N Infinitely adjustable
- Strap Feed:4.2 m/ sec.
MOSCA friction sealing head with strap tension balance,moveable towards the package ( stroke max. 500 mm)
For further information about Horizontal Strapping Machine - KOV 315 (Basic Model) visit Mosca Australia at http://www.mosca-australia.com/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Mosca Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
The World Of Strapping