The Team system has been developed specifically for vibration testing and takes advantage of the T-Film™ Slip Table for horizontal test article guidance and support. With the capability of sine, random, sine on random, random on random, or resonant search & dwell, the Team system will provide consistent, reliable test results year after year.
With the modular line of components, Team can provide you with a system that is best tailored to your test requirements. The actuator force, stroke and velocity are optimized to provide the highest frequency response within your budget constraints.
The air isolated seismic base will allow the system to be used on existing floors without modification, while the ultra low frequency isolators allow testing to very low frequencies.
- Team valve for over 500 Hz capability
- Force range: 2000 – 50,000 lb.
- Stroke range:2 – 10 inches
- Slip Table sizes from 24 to 72 inches
- Air isolated seismic bases
- System designed for high frequency vibration testing from the base up
- Hydrostatic bearing supported piston
- No annual overhaul / seal replacement
For more information or a quote please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.