The galvanized coating surface finish is manufactured and tested to meet the requirements of the BS 1387-85 specifications.
Features & Benefits of Hot Dipped Galv Pipe:
- An even, smooth galvanized coating.
- Good manipulation properties.
- Can be used for bending purposes.
- High rust preventative coating.
- Can be welded to suit.
- Often powdercoated for end use applications.
Common applications of Hot Dipped Galv Pipe include:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- agricultural equipment
- hot house manufacture
- scaffolding & traffic signs
For further information about the Hot Dipped Galv Pipe visit Orrcon Operations Pty Ltd at http://www.orrcon.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Orrcon Operations Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Giving Steel A Real Edge