Several factors affect the pricing of the same goods in different countries.
These factors could be but not limited to:
- Volume of trade and competition in the original country of sale
- Government taxes/duties/tariffs and costs
- Operational efficiencies of the sales group in the original country of sale and here
- Shipping costs
- Aggregate supply and demand in end country of sale
- Exchange rates
- Promotions and economy of country of sale, e.g. growing market, recessions Australia recently has experienced strong exchange rates due to its AAA rating and its performance through the GFC. Australia is highly priced as a low volume high cost country. PLC Hardware Pty Ltd has invested heavily in establishing wholesale trade links with source countries such as America, Germany, Singapore and Japan.
How long does it take for orders to be delivered?
This varies and is usually quoted at the time of the enquiry it can be a little as 3 days but is typically 5 to 10 days.