How does it work
- The oil separator uses strong vortex to generate a force of over 1000 times the force of gravity - for further details click here.
- More efficient separation of oil from water than simple gravity in pits or tanks.
- This new hydrocyclone separator uses the same powerful vortex principle.
- Used to separate finely dispersed solids from the water.
- Does not require back flushing or cleaning and has no moving parts.
- Smaller pits minimizes anaerobic conditions.
- This helps eliminates "grey water"; or septic water problems.
Induced air floatation
- Helps remove neutrally buoyant debris such as organic matter.
- Acts as a water-polishing filter.
- Provides the chamber to aerate the reuse water.
- Aerating the water to prevent anaerobic conditions from developing.
- This is achieved by injecting emulsified air into the water.
- This creates tiny bubbles to maximize the surface area of the air bubble.
- This ensures maximum take-up of the oxygen in the water.
To Know about How does it work Please click here