21 February, 2011
DirtPak is an insurance product for the earthmoving industry, designed and distributed exclusively by AIS Insurance Pty Ltd. DirtPak aims to provide you with maximum policy cover and benefits at discounted prices.
- We are the only company in Australia with a "No Dial Before You Dig Warranty"
Means a claim won't be declined if you haven't obtained plans.
- Lease Liability Extension Cover
Means will cover you over and above the market value in the event of a total loss.
- Trailer of Others in your Control cover
Means if you hire/lend another parties trailer and damge it, due to your fault policy will pay.
- Hire Vehicle Costs following Theft
Means cover for hire cost whilst awaiting replacement vehicle.
- Vibration Cover
Means cover if whilst working your machinery on a job site you crack the wall of a house and they sue you for damage, policy will cover or defend you.
- Professional Advice Cover
Means if you give advixe (not for a fee), and that advice causes injury or damage, policy will defend or pay.
- Goods Lifted Cover
Means covered if lifting any third party goods with excavator arm (for example) and causes damage to goods.
- Interest Free 12 Monthly Repayments
Means no extra charges to pay your premium by the month.
- DirtPak Underwritten by QBE
Means security with Australia's largest and oldest insurers.