Chain & Drives supply Sumitomo Helical Shaft Mount (HSM) Speed Reducer provides a convenient installation and removal method for speed reduction by mounting directly on the drive shaft. Sumitomo's Taper-Grip® bushing design provides simple keyless mounting and easy removal.
The HSM is also interchangeable with the superseded range of SMSR shaft Mounted speed reducers. The previous SMSR gearboxes are installed on many conveyor application around Australia
HSM is readily adaptable for CEMA screw conveyer and shaft mount options. The HSM features carburized gear teeth with optimal gear geometry and wide gear faces, allowing maximum loading and highest efficiency torque output, for higher rating capacity in the most compact design.
Features & Benefits of Helical Shaft Mounted (HSM) Speed Reducer :
* Higher ratings with a 25° pressure angle and wider gear tooth face for maximum torque
* Keyless shaft connection with Taper-Grip® bushing for easy installation and removal, simple replacement
* Heavy duty roller bearings for maximum strength and extended life
* AGMA standard bore sizes in both bushed and through-bore simplify specification and retrofit
* CEMA standard screw conveyor options
* Optional Taconite sealing systems for effective protection in specialized applications and extended operation
* Drop in replacement for all AGMA-style units
* Flexible motor mounting capabilities
* Backstops with centrifugal lift-off sprags to maximize reliability
Applications of Helical Shaft Mounted (HSM) Speed Reducer :
Perfect for screw conveyers, belt conveyers, bulk handling machinery and process equipment for:
For more information please contact Chain & Drives today.
Mechanical Equipment Group | Bulk Materials Handling & Power Transmission
MEG, Mechanical Equipment Group, was established as an identity to bring together our specialised companies; Chain & Drives, Inquip, Techquip, Parts Book, Tank Enviro Systems & Automation & Control, ...