WHY USE A HUBODOMETER?
A Hubodometer is the least expensive, most accurate way to record miles or kms.on a truck or towed vehicle. Some versions even record acres for agricultural use.
WHY RECORD MILES OR KILOMETERS?
- Distance-based lease payment
- Scheduling preventative maintenance
- Driver compensation
Compare them all. Then the Veeder-Root Hubodometer will be your #1 choice!
Here are 7 good reasons-
- 300,000 mile or 500,000 kilometer warranty - NO time limit
- Records EVERY revolution in either direction
- Hermetically sealed with an inert gas - will not fog
- Shaft supported both front and rear for greater strength
- Unique counterbalance design prevents orbiting – even on rough roads
- Specified by reolutions per mile or kilometer – not just by tire size
- Magnifying crystal enlarges the digits – angles them upward for easier reading