We supply the full range of Hughes Emergency Safety Showers.
What makes Hughes Safety Showers the world's best?
Over 45 years of innovation, investment in research and development in Safety Shower design. Global experience in extreme conditions and environments ensures your Hughes Safety Shower has been created to meet the challenges of your industry and your employees’ risks.
Involved in Developing Industry Safety Regulations
We stand behind our product. All Hughes Safety Shower's have a 2 year warranty; double the warranty of any other shower supplier in Australia.
A modular approach to construction provides maximum flexibility. All optional fittings including eyewash, treadle, signage and lighting can be easily retro-fitted to your safety shower if required.
- Virtually unbreakable
- Purpose built patented design
- Full bore ball valve
- PTFE seals
- Made from fully 316 stainless steel
- 360° positively engaged spindle
- Fully enclosed valve stop assembly
- Glass reinforced nylon lever
- Complies with ANSI and Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures
- Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile
- Heavy duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction
- Unlike common shower nozzles it will not become blocked by smaller particles
- The only Australian provider to supply standard stainless steel model made from semi-polished 304L stainless steel. This grade has a lower carbon content than standard 304 grade and is suitable for highly corrosive environments. All fittings are made from 316 stainless steel. All other safety shower suppliers offer 304 grade as their standard.
- Galvanised models are painted with a hard wearing Hammerite enamelled finish unlike powder-coated options that chip easily.