With pumps available with power ratings up to 373 kW (500 hp) and operating pressures up to 2760 bar (40000 psi), high pressure jetting is totally effective and reaches into the tightest corners.
Standard pump design features high power capability in a compact, direct mounted design. Engine power is delivered through an enclosed, pneumatically actuated clutch to high strength gearing. The reduced speed crank is supported between each connecting rod by pressure lubricated bearings. Case lube oil is continuously cooled and filtered providing years of trouble free service.
- Continuous heavy duty industrial cleaning, cutting and processing
- Reverse osmosis (seawater, brackish water handling)
- Heavy duty, very high performance
- Very high output options over a wide range
- Versatile with dual delivery option
- Stainless steel fluid heads (431 standard or 316)
- Pressure lubrication
- Low running speeds (up to 350 RPM)