Human Machine Interfaces are the interfaces between operator/ human and machines. The operators give commands through these interfaces to PLC, inverters or temperature controllers to control machines and process.
Industry applications include, packaging, assl handling, electrical & electronics manufacturing, metalworking, textile manufacturing, plastics, robotics, food & beverage, chemical & petrochemical, oil & gas, pulp & paper, water & wastewater, automotive, pharmaceutical, electronic power, etc.
SmartPanels are new Human Machine Interface / Operator Interfaces, WinCE 6.0, LED technology, Wide panels, higher resolution, TFT, 65K colors, and four sizes in 4.3" 7" 10" & 15". Ethernet, USB host, 2 Serial ports, SD, Audio input + output, 3 DI+ 3DO. Extensive connectivity to Profibus, ProfiNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP.
CANOpen, EtherCAT, CC-Link ControlNet, CompoNet & Modbus RTU/ASCII. Metal/Stainless steel enclosures for rugged environments.
- Vertical/Horizontal installation. IP 66K for Food, Beverage, Pharma and Oil & Gas.
- Five models in four sizes of 4.3" 7" 10" & 15"
- Three high performance 750, 1050, 1550, two low cost 450 & HMI 730
- Touch panels, higher resolution and all in 65536 colors
- Standard Ethernet, USB host, 2 Serial ports and SD slot
- Net works of Profibus DP, ProfiNet(1 or 2 ports), DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP(1 or 2 ports), CANopen, EtherCAT, CC-Link, ControlNet, CompoNet & Modbus RTU/ASCII
- WinCE 6.0 operating system
- HMI 750, 1050, 1550 standard aluminum front bezels, optional stainless steel fronts for food, beverage, pharmaceutical industries
- Rugged stainless steel front bezels with IP66K for high protection on dust & water, and polished surface for easy cleaning
- Large memory of 128 MB Flash, 128/256MB SDRAM, optional sound input + output, 3DI+3DO
- USB Host port used for Keyboard, USB stick and Mouse
- Horizontal or vertical installation and display
- Wide range of power supply 11-36 VDC or 90-250 VAC
- LED backlight for even-color displays and long lifetime
- Open WinCE 6.0 panels for OEM business
For more information on Brainchild Human Machine Interface please call or use the Industrysearch email form for a direct reply.