The HV HV INSULATOR TESTER will measure the voltage across an insulator in a live line insulator string, to enable speedy and accurate identification and replacement of faulty insulators.
The large 25mm high display allow easy and safe readings to be made.
The construction is rugged for field use and when not in use a strong ABS moulded case protects the tester against transport vibration.
Any task requiring staff to come into close proximity of high voltages should be classed as a risk, and therefore should only be undertaken by properly trained and skilled persons
The HV INSULATOR TESTER is to be used only for the purpose specified and in the manner specified in these operation instructions. Use of the unit for other purposes and not in accordance with these instructions may result in electric shock causing serious injury or death.
- Mesaurement Range:
- 0 to 40 kV D C. resolution 100V
- 0 to 28 kV R.M.S.
- (Factory calibrated br R.M.S. reading)
- Accuracy: +/- 5% (50 - 60 Hz)
- Temperature Conditions:
- Test conditions 20° +/- 3°C at 50% relative humidity
- Working conditions -5°C to + 50°C at 0 to 80% relative humidity
- Storage conditions -20°C to 70°C at 0 to 90% relative humidity
- Temperature Dependance:
- Typical 0.05% of reading /deg.0
- Max 0.1°/0 of reading /deg.0
- 7 segment 25mm liquid crystal display
- Low battery indication.
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Without carry case 1.3 Kg
- With carry case 3.6 Kg
- Without probe 360mm x 230mm x 150mm
- Carry case 450mm x 370mm x 250mm
Specifications may change without notice