The Model HVA 30 manufactured by HV Diagnostics is a Four in One Universal High Voltage Test System. It is the smallest, lightest and most advanced Universal test instrument available, and is ideally suited for a variety of applications.
- VLF (0.1Hz), DC (±), Cable Fault Conditioning (Burning), and Sheath/Jacket Testing modes all included.
- VLF is the proven and accepted replacement for the traditional DC Hipot or "proof" test for solid dielectric cables such as XLPE and EPR.
- Fully automatic or manual cable test sequences complying with International Standards/Guides such as IEEE 400.2, VDE 0296 and CENELEC etc.
- True Symmetrical Sinusoidal, load independent, output waveform across the full load range.
- Real-time display of actual output waveform.
- Easy to use, ergonomic, menu guided, large backlight user interface.
- Large output load capability (up to 5 µF).
- Automatic and integrated load capacitance measurement with optimum frequency selection.
- No oil or arcing contacts that require routine maintenance.
- Short circuited protected with active arc management regulation that avoids the usual nuisance tripping of conventional HV test equipment when a dielectric failure occurs.
- Status display of all important safety functions and messages.
- Safe, easy to use operation with emergency Off and key switch Lock-out.
- Fully integrated discharge circuit to safely ground the Device Under Test after testing.
- Zero start interlock and Zero voltage switching.