The feature set of the DK2 series includes full handsfree operation, extensive bi-colour lit system keys, back lit screen, headset socket, and the option of full wireless headset operation with the companion Hybrex 900 MHz spread spectrum WHP headset.
Styled with tomorrow in mind the DK2 would hold a place on the desk of any busy executive, or suit those who desire a top of the line telephone. As with other DK series handsets the DK2 utilises single pair wiring making deployment over existing installed cabling.
Features of Hybrex DK2 Series Handsets - DK2-21:
- Large back lit(blue), LCD display, tilt adjustable.
- Full handsfree operation available with high quality performance.
- Headset socket.
- Wireless headset facility via Bluetooth integrated in the DK2-21BT model.
- Standard dial pad plus 10 function keys (5 with LED indicator), Nav. key set.
- 22 programmable system/function keys with bi-colour LED indicators.
- Additional 2 programmable function keys.
- User control over audio levels of speaker, earpiece, mic, and camp-on tone.
- User control over ring level, style, and frequency.
- Message/Voice Mail Indicator - hi-visibility blue LED