Able to hold huge load weights, the dura crib® hybrid cribbing blocks are active blocking product used when a person is working on or near a structure or work piece being stabilised. A unique feature of the hybrid cribbing block is that the three side notches interlock for secure stacking performance, plus the pyramid surfaces can be used for irregular shaped cribbing positions. The dura crib hybrid cribbing blocks are fit for purpose certified load rated blocks with a working load limit (WLL) at 25 degress of 5.1MPa - 51.7kg/cm2 – 735psi and maximum working load capacity of 20,500kg for the ultra strength block (DCPL4418LB) and 3.0MPa - 30.6kg/cm2 – 435psi and maximum working load capacity of 12,100kg for the hi-visibility yellow block (DCPL4418LY) evenly spread across the entire load bearing area.
The pyramid profile on two surfaces provides a secure base and top that interlock at any angle. Positive interlocking by gravity and friction provide stability and safe load bearing capacity when used in stacks. Excellent as a single jacking block or in solid cribbing stacks.
The dura crib hybrid jacking block is a safer alternative to timber dunnage and blocks used in jacking and stabilising task. Made from recycled plastic to a repeatable formula, strict manufacturing process and quality controls ensure product uniformity. Being made from recycled material is great for the environment and ensures the product meets full sustainability.
Benefits of dura crib® Hybrid Cribbing Blocks:
- Certified load rated working load limit (WLL)
- Hi-visibility yellow or ultra strength black
- Tested under the guidance of AS1170.0.2002 and AS2498.3.1998
- 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction for durability
- Resistant to fuels, oils and most common chemicals
- Will not splinter or rot
- Sturdy lanyard for ease of handling
- Operating Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- 50 year warranty against splitting, rotting, absorption, termites and mould