The GT-Series universal bolt tensioners – in capacities up to 2845kN (320 ton) at 1500 bar – are particularly suitable where operators want to achieve known and accurate bolt loads across multiple applications, such as pipelines and flanges.
Features of the range include:
- Six load cells with kits from M16 to M95 or from 5/8 in to 3 ¾ in
- Twin ports for quick connection of multiple tools
- Only one size of bridge per size of load cell
- Detachable and rotational bridge simplifies tool positioning
- Full bridge window
- Piston stroke indicator
- Black surface treatment protects against corrosion
- Anti-slip grip for more secure handling
The hydraulic tensioner range integrates efficiently into one of Australia’s most comprehensive ranges of professional bolting technologies, with Enerpac's broad selection of purpose-built tools giving the ideal technology for different tasks.
Complementing the GT-Series are high-pressure pumps, both electric and hand models, as well as hoses and fittings matched for use with the bolting tensioning system.
Enerpac's broader non-impact professional bolting technologies include advanced pumps. torque intensifiers, torque wrenches, 700 bar system engineering systems and extensive Australasian applications expertise backed by the resources of Enerpac globally.
Enerpac's ranges are backed by extensive product support, including national and worldwide networks of local distributors and authorised service centres, as well as regional customer and technical advice centres.