These unique, combination sets from Garlock for use in Carter, Marlow, Komline Sanderson and Passavant vertical sludge pumps have gained wide acceptance in the waste treatment industry.
The set's function is based upon the qualities of three types of packing. In the bottom of the stuffing box is Style 8921-K. Next is Style 432 CHEVRON® sealing rings.
Topping off the set is a Style 9220 GARTHANE® (urethane) U-seal.
Garlock SLUDGE-PAK® packing is the best of three worlds... braided packing, CHEVRON® rings and urethane U-seals. The performance is unbeatable and necessary in today's waste treatment industry.
Features of Hydraulic Components - SLUDGE-PAK® - SLUDGE-PAK® Packing:
- The best properties of each component improve sealability
- Combined styles react better to varying pressure conditions
- Individual components do not cause equipment damage
Benefits of Hydraulic Components - SLUDGE-PAK® - SLUDGE-PAK® Packing:
- Longer life, fewer repacks
- Less chance of costly premature failure
- Reduces expensive downtime and wear on spare parts