Hydraulic Control Valves | Automatic Control Valve Dorots 300 Series
DOROT'S 300 Series, the latest line of state-of-the-art globe type, automatic control valves, is designed to withstand even the most demanding water control system requirements. The experts at DOROT developed this technically advanced line with capabilities far beyond any other valve on the market.
Features of Hydraulic Control Valves Dorots 300 Series
- The capability to regulate “near zero” flow, completely eliminating the need for a special low flow device (throttling plug) or a low flow bypass valve, while ensuring very low head loss in “fully open” conditions.
- A standard valve model, fit for all control operations.
- A specific pilot provides the required application.
- The flange (including face-to-face) dimensions suit ISO Standards. This allows for quick and easy replacement of old equipment, without the need or pipeline modifications.
- The valve has an internal floating shaft, allowing for no friction or leakage, eliminating the need for shaft sealing. The unique design of the shaft provides for easy field maintenance
Everything Is Under Control
- The valve has a resilient seal disc, guided by an almost frictionless centering device.
- The valve's body is made of Ductile Iron, withstanding both high hydraulic and mechanical stresses.
- A standard single chamber valve, enabling jam-free operation in sensitive regulation conditions. If desired,conversion from a single to a double chambered valveis easily accomplished through the insertion of DOROT's innovative separation disc, without the need to remove the valve from the pipeline during the conversion.
- The valve comes with an easily replaceable seat, made of SST. It maintains excellent durability against erosion, ensuring a drip-tight seal.
- During the closing procedure, the pace slows down, preventing any damage that may occur from water slam/surge.
- The series includes, as an option, a valve position indicator, attached by a floating connection (ball & socket), resulting in smooth movement, with no wear or tear on the indicator seal.
- All control ports are protected by SST Inserts.
- Air release device - easily operated for initial valve commissioning.