A hydraulic pressure testing system as well as hoses, gauges and adapters completes the range
250 bar/3625 PSI
The hydraulic automatic Series offer numerous advantages and are frequently used in demanding applications where conventional couplings do not meet the requirements.
The automatic connection and disconnection feature combined with high flow and small external dimensions provide convenient and trouble free service.
Couplings and nipples are available in sizes from 1/4" ut to 2" with a wide choiche of thread standards such as BSP, BSPT, NPT and SAE.
Apart from the standard Series produced with high grade steel materials, the complete range is also available in brass and stainless steel (316).
One way shut-off as well as straight thru versions are available on request.
- Max. working press. in connected position 250 bar/3625 PSI
- Max. working press. in disconnected position 100 bar/1450 PSI
- Min burst pressure 1000 bar/14500 PSI
- Temperature range -30º C - + 100º C
- Nominal flow diameter 6,2 mm
- Flow capacity at 4 bar/58 PSI: 33 l/min (7,48 GPM)