- Folding wing
- End tow
Featuring the same frame as the Multiplanter, the Multiworker Hydraulic Cultivator can be delivered in either:
- 4 beam 10 inch row spacing
- Standard 3 beam 13 and 1/3 spacing
Features of the Multiworker Hydraulic Cultivator:
- Either way though each option has a very useful under frame clearance of 2'9 inches or 84cm.
- The edge on tyne assemblies are double wedged onto the frame allowing for easy alteration of row spacing.
- The tyne shanks also have seven holes, adjustable up or down in the tyne holders.
- Shorten them for harder ground conditions, even profile the tynes across the machine to suit raised beds in row crop applications.
- If you need to lower the draft in heavy primary tillage situations, simply reduce the hydraulic pressure and pin the outside tynes in the fully up position.
- The shanks can be fitted with a variety of ground engaging tools from a 2-inch moisture seeking spear tip, right through to a 15-inch sweep.