The standard drum compacting feature allows you to compact products within the drum by simply removing the drum crushing platen. This convenient design gives you two pieces of equipment in one.
Safety features of the Hydraulic Drum Crusher include a pressure relief valve, which prevents overload and a door interlock system, which will prevent the motor from running unless the door is closed.
- 38,000 pounds of crushing power
- Drum head piercer to allow for drum venting
- Built-in fork pockets to aid in transporting
- 6.5 Hp motor is 208-230/460V, 3-phase, 60 Hz
- Protective plastic cover on power unit
- 15 gallon oil reservoir
- Dual speed hydraulic pump provides quick, 25 second cycle time
- 24V NEMA-4 push-button controls with key lockout
- 3-position "COMPACT - OFF - CRUSH" key selector switch
- Mushroom head emergency stop button
- Relief valve to prevent hydraulic system overload
- Door interlock system with key
- Protective cover for indoor and outdoor applications
- Meets OSHA and JIC standards