- Superior capacity means fewer stops and fewer windrows resulting in bigger, hotter and cleaner-burning fires. This large capacity, together with a fast dumping cycle results in a faster more efficient operation.
- Simple bolt together construction means that the unit can be readily modified to suit individual applications. Nothing is welded to the toolbar, leading to maximum strength and flexibility in design.
- The unit is equipped with a heavy duty Cat 3 regular hitch with allowance to fit a quick hitch.
- It is complete with two support stands. Working widths are variable from 4.15m to 12.15m in steps of one metre.
- Three tynes at each end of the rake are staggered to produce a wade basket effect that gives a 150mm overlap, giving a better clearing action of the "Guess Row". They prevent trash roll-out while working and present a compact wind row for better continuous fires.
- Standard equipment includes a cross port relief valve in the hydraulic system. This is set to prevent any possible over pressure, hence protecting all machine components.
- Lower ram bushes are made of hardened steel for longer life.