Your Cat dealer has exact machine specifications available in your area to help you choose what best meets your needs.
Mini Hydraulic Excavators
An extensive line of Cat Mini Hydraulic Excavators offers the performance to dig in and be productive on every job.
- Net power, 9.6 kW to 41.5 kW
- Operating weight, 935 kg to 8400 kg
- Operating weight with cab, 1720 kg to 8400 kg
For more information on Mini Hydraulic Excavators, please click here.
Small Hydraulic Excavators
The D-Series Small Hydraulic Excavators include a world-class cab, a C4.2 engine with ACERT™ Technology and improved performance and lift capability with best in class versatility.
- Flywheel Power, 59 kW to 93 kW
- Operating Weight, 11980 kg to 20000 kg
- Gross Power, 61 kW to 97 kW
For more information on Small Hydraulic Excavators, please click here.
Medium Hydraulic Excavators
Caterpillar Medium Hydraulic Excavators feature a new world-class cab, an ACERT engine with exceptional performance capabilities and proven reliability, improved performance attributes and best in class versatility.
- Net Flywheel Power, 103 kW to 200 kW
- Operating Weight, 21500 kg to 35020 kg
- Operating Weight-Minimum, 21210 kg to 24000 kg
For more information on Medium Hydraulic Excavators, please click here.
Large Hydraulic Excavators
The Caterpillar Large Hydraulic Excavators are for the customer who requires reliability and high production in bulk earthmoving applications and/or the capability to lift heavy pipe and structures in large water and sewer projects.
- Net Flywheel Power, 200 kW to 382 kW
- Operating Weight, 37500 kg to 84980 kg
- Maximum Travel Speed, 4.1 km/h to 5 km/h
For more information on Large Hydraulic Excavators, please click here.