PANOLIN ATLANTIS is the product of over 20 years' experience in high performance applications for biodegradable, environmentally considerate lubricants.
- 23 Litre (20kg) pails
- 210 Litre (190kg) drums
- 1000 Litre IBC's
- Deck cranes
- Launch and recovery systems
- Subsea ROVs
- Deck ring mains
- Wellhead/SSSV, actuators, accumulators, tubing hangers
- Line control fluid (closed systems)
Note: follow manufacturer's instructions
BS EN 60156 :1996-Test method for determining the brakedown voltage at power frequency for insulating fluids.
Advantage: One fluid for hydraulics and as insulating fluid for electrical systems in subsea ROVs.
Panolin Atlantis fully complies to the low ecotox profile required by the OSPAR commission in order to protect marine environment
In case of an unintended release to the environment due to leakage, PANOLIN ATLANTIS 22,32 will be biodegraded thus having a minimal impact on the environment.
OSPAR Recommendation 201/3 on HOCNF ( Harmonised Offshore Chemical Notification Format)
- CEFAS- United Kingdom : OCNS Group E
- Klif ( former SFT) - Norway : Environmental Category Yellow ( 36062)
- SODM- Netherlands : OCNS Group E (HCMS Category R )
Grades available are 22 and 32 with packaging in 210 drums and 1000 Litre IBCs