The range of Edilgrappa Hydraulic Hole Punchers are effective on a wide range of materials including I beams, copper bars, channels, angles and plates. Model PB-500 can be fixed to a stand which gives the operator the flexibility of operating the unit in an upright position for use in factory or on-site applications.
Manufactured in Italy from quality hardened tool steel to ISO9000 standards, the PB-500 portable hydraulic punching machines allow operators ample flexibility to punch holes in confined situations in a wide range of applications.
This unit is precision manufactured and designed in Italy by Edilgrappa to the highest of international standards. Stainelec Hydraulic offer a full range of hydraulic punching equipment for many various applications to the electrical, construction and industrial industries.
Features of Edilgrappa PB-500 Hydraulic Hole Punchers:
- Punching force of 21 tonnes
- Double acting for easy punch return and jam free operation during use
- Can be attached to a base plate for use in the upright position
- Available in both cordless and electric models
- Equipped with adjustable support and stripping plates
- Punches through 6mm stainless steel, 12mm mild steel and 12mm thick copper plate
- Punching capacity for 12mm thick mild steel at 14mm round hole size
- Maximum size hole size of 30mm round can punch 5mm thick mild steel material