Made in the USA, compact and lightweight, the oil cooler is designed to save space on a truck and to decrease loading and unloading times.
HydraFlow series hydraulic cooler from Paragon (USA) integrates 3 functions: oil tank, oil cooler and security relief valve.
Constructed from stainless steel materials, they withstand the harsh environmental and operation conditions. The light weight cooler with a small hydraulic oil reservoir reduces the concern and hazard of costly spills.
The easy to read restriction gauge mounted on the front of the Hydraulic cooler indicates when the spin-on oil filter should be replaced. Normal hydraulic oil maintenance is made easy with the reservoir drain on the HydraFlow tank.
Hydraulic oil coolers are used for chemical, LPG and crude oil transports, CO2, water, vacuum and lube trucks, for utility and agriculture equipment and for bulk feed.
Benefits of HydraFlow Hydraulic Oil Cooler models:
- Maximum efficiency from hydraulic fan system
- Minimize filter damage with filter bypass valve
- Preventable oil spillage with quick, top mounted filter
- Recessed breather reduces water contamination
- Downward facing fan assures quiet operation
- Radiator bypass valve
- cartridge style relief valve
- Large sight glass with "tell tale" ball
Models of hydraulic coolers available through Hurll Nu-Way
- HydraFlow SL (25 gpm or 95 l/min)
- HydraFlow HF (30 gpm or 114 l/min)
- HydraFlow Heavy Duty HD (50 gpm or 190 l/min)
Ranging from 21 cm to 28 cm, these units can be mounted in tight installations.
For more information on our range of HyrdaFlow Oil Coolers please call or email today.