Hydraulic power packs for riveting automation
Hydraulic systems are widely used for automated production because they are robust, reliable and well understood by maintenance personnel.
Henrob uses a refined hydraulics package for automation based on its proven manual systems but typically with the addition of larger control cabinets to house communication busses and Human Machine Interface (HMI) screens.
Recently introduced contol panels using VSD for greater control over the motor greatly enhances the performance of the power pack and saves energy.
Features suited to automated production include:
- Integration into fixed automation cells with single or multiple tools
- Integration with robots
- Customer-specific controls hardware
- Variable Speed drives (VSD)
- Operation of single or multiple rivet setters from one power-pack
- Partial retract positioning of the rivet setter nose to improve cycle time
- Rivmon™ - Henrob's proprietary process monitoring system, or HMI screens
- Operation with either tape or blow feed rivet delivery systems
Henrob has a wide range of experience in developing automated production lines.