A hydraulic pressure testing system as well as hoses, gauges and adapters completes the range
- Working pressure of 600 bar/8700 PSI ensures extra long,leak-free service and unsurpassed reliability!
- Connection under pressure up to 300 bar/4350 PSI on nipple side.
- Extremely flexible thermoplastic high pressure hose assemblies permit monitoring pressures from a remote location and facilitate connection of gauges in confined spaces.
- Complete range of threads - G, KR, NPT, UNF or metric threads.
- Standard red plastic (or optional metal \"screw on\") dust caps keep test nipples clean, and make them easy to spot.
- Nominal flow diam: coupling/nipple: 1,5 mm
- hoses: 2,0 mm
- Max recommended working pressure: 600 bar (8700 PSI)
- Connection under pressure: max. 300 bar
- Min burst pressure: connected 1300 bar (18850 PSI). Nipple disconnected 2400 bar (34800 PSI)
- Temperature range: -40ºC - + 100ºC ( -40ºF - + 212ºF)