Our skilled teams of hydraulic services technicians are available for contract work or emergency breakdown on a 24 hour, 7 day per week basis.
Hyspecs hydraulic services provide:
- Repairing hydraulic machinery, cylinders/rams, pumps, motors, valves, accumulators; you name it, if it's hydraulic related, we can fix it (or sell you a new one if it's beyond repair).
- Inspection to access reparability or failure cause
- The manufacture of hydraulic power pack made to general specification or your specific requirements
- The manufacture of custom and standard hydraulic cylinders made to general specification or your specific requirements.
- Installation of steel and stainless steel tubing and hydraulic lines.
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems
- Designing maintenance programmes and oil condition monitoring.
- Commissioning and maintenance of all hydraulic systems, including contract maintenance programmes and oil condition monitoring
Hydraulic services facilities include:
- Test Rig to handle majority of open and closed loop hydraulic pumps, cylinders, motors, cetop valves, mobile valves, steering units
- Flow Meter Capabilities to 300 LPM @ 400 Bar
- Off-street entrances to allow heavy and specialist machinery modification and maintenance
Even if you don't have any immediate hydraulic services requirements call us now on 1800 497 732 and we will send you a copy of our FREE report that explains six essential preventative maintenance routines every hydraulic services technician must know about.
For all your hydraulic services requirements call Hyspecs today on 1800 497 732 or fill in our online request form here.