This trend has been particularly noticeable in the sectors of machine, plant and automotive construction. At the same time, hydraulics and electronics have become increasingly intertwined.
STAUFF’s new hand-held measuring instrument - the PPC Pad - helps you to deal with these new trends. It has never been so easy to follow the complex processes in these sectors with measurement, display and analysis. Potential uses include preventative maintenance, commissioning, troubleshooting and machine optimization. The expanded requirements of these modern applications (such as the increased number of measurement points, longer cable lengths and high noise immunity) have driven further development of the CAN bus.
STAUFF’s CAN bus sensors now take advantage of the bus system’s automatic sensor detection capability to provide an easy-to-install Plug & Play solution. Compatibility with existing diagnostic sensors is also provided.
Our proven storage strategy is focused on MIN and MAX value measurements. Combined with a wide variety of value presentation styles, these features make effective solutions-oriented analysis possible.
The PPC-Soft-plus PC software offers additional methods for analysis, control and remote maintenance using LAN and USB connections. Together with this software, the PPC Pad is a truly user-friendly measuring instrument that can be used for any type of diagnostics application.
- portable multi-function hand-held measuring instrument
- Pressure, temperature, flow and speed can be measured, monitored and analysed
- Measurement and display of over 50 channels
- Measured value display: numerical, bar graph, pointer, curve graph
- Project templates can be saved and loaded
- Interfaces: CAN, LAN, USB
- Total memory with up to 1 billion measured values
- Measured data can be (atomatically) recorded, saved and analysed with the PPC-Soft-plus PC software and a LAN or USB connection
A selection of available individual components for the PPC Pad hydraulic tester:
- CAN Pressure Sensor - Type PPC-CAN-PT
- CAN Flow Turbine - Type PPC-CAN-SFM